Dress Code FOR THE COMMITTEE SESSIONS:
The appropriate dress code for participants during the conference would be „western business attire“. Depending on the country you represent, you can also wear traditional clothing and uniforms.
Tips for men:
- A formal shirt (normally not black) and a tie are essential for gentlemen.
- Jackets or suits are highly recommended.
- Shoes should be appropriate for formal or professional events.
- Don’t hesitate to wear color or patterns. It can help you stand out from the rest of the delegates.
Tips for women:
- Skirts and dresses should be at least knee-length and professional.
- Jewelry, make up and hairstyles can brighten up your look, but make sure to keep it modest.
- Shoes should look professional, too. This does not necessarily mean high heals. Flat shoes or two to three inch heels can also be an option. Keep in mind that you will have to wear your shoes all day and might also have to walk to the venue in them.
- Bringing a cardigan or blazer is highly recommended especially since it may be cold in the conference rooms. Additionally, they can make your outfit look more formal.